Online learning applied to a course on rational therapeutics: an international comparison between final year students of two medical schools
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2012 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 373–380, February 2013
How to Cite
Likic, R., White, C., Cinti, S., Purkiss, J., Fantone, J., Chapman, C., Bielen, L., Francetic, I. and Engleberg, C. (2013), Online learning applied to a course on rational therapeutics: an international comparison between final year students of two medical schools. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 75: 373–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2012.04370.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2012 09:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
- 2How prepared are medical graduates to begin practice? A comparison of three diverse UK medical schools. Final summary and conclusions for the GMC Education Committee, 15 December 2008. Available at http://www.gmc-uk.org/about/research/research_commissioned.asp (last accessed 14 February 2009)., , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 5Association of American Medical Colleges. Contemporary Issues in Medicine: Education in Safe and Effective Prescribing Practices. Washington, DC: Association of American Medical Colleges, 2008.
- 17Implications of cognitive load theory for multimedia learning. In: The Cambridge Handbook of Multimedia Learning, ed. Mayer RE . New York: Cambridge University Press, 2005; 19–31..
- 19First principles of instruction: a synthesis. In: Trends and Issues in Instructional Design and Technology, 2nd edn. eds Reiser R , Dempsey JV . Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, 2006; 62–71..
- 20Online Nation: Five Years of Growth in Online Learning. Needham, MA: Sloan Consortium, 2007., .
- 22Open Michigan Initiative, Available at https://open.umich.edu (last accessed 1 January 2011).