Data previously presented at 13th World Congress on Pain, August 29–September 2, 2010, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
An oral TRPV1 antagonist attenuates laser radiant-heat-evoked potentials and pain ratings from UVB-inflamed and normal skin
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2012 Abbott. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2012 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 404–414, February 2013
How to Cite
Schaffler, K., Reeh, P., Duan, W. R., Best, A. E., Othman, A. A., Faltynek, C. R., Locke, C. and Nothaft, W. (2013), An oral TRPV1 antagonist attenuates laser radiant-heat-evoked potentials and pain ratings from UVB-inflamed and normal skin. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 75: 404–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2012.04377.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2012 05:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.