Double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study of safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of TAK-683, an investigational metastin analogue in healthy men
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2012 Takeda Global Research & Development Centre (Europe) Ltd, London, UK. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2012 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 381–391, February 2013
How to Cite
Scott, G., Ahmad, I., Howard, K., MacLean, D., Oliva, C., Warrington, S., Wilbraham, D. and Worthington, P. (2013), Double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study of safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of TAK-683, an investigational metastin analogue in healthy men. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 75: 381–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2012.04385.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2012 06:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- 16Potent and efficient testosterone suppression by chronic administration of novel metastin analogues, TAK-448 and TAK-683, in male rats. EJC Supplements 2010; 8: 66-(Abstract 251)., , , , , , , , , .
- 21Androgen deprivation therapy in the treatment of advanced prostate cancer. Rev Urol 2007; 9: (Suppl. 1): S3–S8., .
- 24Howlader N , Noone AM , Krapcho M , Neyman N , Aminou R , Waldron W , Altekruse SF , Kosary CL , Ruhl J , Tatalovich Z , Cho H , Mariotto A , Eisner MP , Lewis DR , Chen HS , Feuer EJ , Cronin KA , eds. SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975–2009 (Vintage 2009 Populations), Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute. Based on November 2011 SEER data submission, posted to the SEER web site, April 2012. Available at http://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2009_pops09/ (last accessed 10 August 2012).
- 25Suppression of testosterone release by chronic administration of investigational novel metastin analogues in male dogs and monkeys, and in healthy male volunteers. EJC Supplements (reference to be confirmed after ENA 2010 meeting). 2010., , , , , , , .