Incident diabetes and statins: the blemish of an undisputed heavy weight champion?
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2012 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 955–958, April 2013
How to Cite
Jahangir, E., Fazio, S. and Sampson, U. K. A. (2013), Incident diabetes and statins: the blemish of an undisputed heavy weight champion?. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 75: 955–958. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2012.04445.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2012 04:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health Training. Grant Number: T32 HL007411-32
- 3Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults. Executive summary of the Third Report of the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) expert panel on detection, evaluation, and treatment of high Blood cholesterol in adults (adult treatment panel III). JAMA 2001; 285: 2486–2497.
- 4European guidelines on cardiovascular disease prevention in clinical practice: executive summary: fourth Joint Task Force of the European Society of Cardiology and Other Societies on Cardiovascular Disease Prevention in Clinical Practice (Constituted by representatives of nine societies and by invited experts). Eur Heart J 2007; 28: 2375–2414., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .