Tramadol and hypoglycaemia: comparison with other step 2 analgesic drugs
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2012 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 1063–1067, April 2013
How to Cite
Bourne, C., Gouraud, A., Daveluy, A., Grandvuillemin, A., Auriche, P., Descotes, J., Vial, T. and French Association of Regional Pharmacovigilance Centres (2013), Tramadol and hypoglycaemia: comparison with other step 2 analgesic drugs. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 75: 1063–1067. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2012.04451.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2012 11:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!