This study was in part presented at the one hundred and second meeting of the Vereinigung Rheinisch-Westfälischer Dermatologen, Bonn, 27 October 1973.
Decreased membrane-bound ATP-hydrolytic activity in psoriatic epidermis*
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 91, Issue 5, pages 529–540, November 1974
How to Cite
MAHRLE, G. and ORFANOS, C. E. (1974), Decreased membrane-bound ATP-hydrolytic activity in psoriatic epidermis. British Journal of Dermatology, 91: 529–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.1974.tb12941.x
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 21 March 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.