Parts of this paper are constituents of the thesis of Mrs Retornaz-Picchiottino: ‘Les Groupes HL-A en Dermatologie. Revue bibliographique. Etude personnelle dans 90 vitiligos et 14 sclerodermies’. Lyon 1975 no. 305.
HL-A antigens and vitiligo*
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 173–175, August 1976
How to Cite
RETORNAZ, G., BETUEL, H., ORTONNE, J.P. and THIVOLET, J. (1976), HL-A antigens and vitiligo. British Journal of Dermatology, 95: 173–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.1976.tb00822.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 2 December 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.