Co-operative double-blind trial of an antibiotic/ corticoid combination in impetiginized atopic dermatitis
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 95, Issue 3, pages 323–328, September 1976
How to Cite
WACHS, G. N. and MAIBACH, H. I. (1976), Co-operative double-blind trial of an antibiotic/ corticoid combination in impetiginized atopic dermatitis. British Journal of Dermatology, 95: 323–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.1976.tb07021.x
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 14 January 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.