National Institutes of Health, Building 4, Room Bi-Io, Bethesda, Maryland 20014, U.S.A.
MECHANISMS RESPONSIBLE FOR INCREASED VASCULAR PERMEABILITY, FIBRIN DEPOSITS AND CHEMOTAXIS IN DELAYED HYPERSENSITIVITY REACTIONS
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 469–470, October 1977
How to Cite
Sipka, S. and Szilagyi, T. (1977), MECHANISMS RESPONSIBLE FOR INCREASED VASCULAR PERMEABILITY, FIBRIN DEPOSITS AND CHEMOTAXIS IN DELAYED HYPERSENSITIVITY REACTIONS. British Journal of Dermatology, 97: 469–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.1977.tb14264.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!