The decrease of hyaluronate synthesis by anti-inflammatory steroids in vitro
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 98, Issue 4, pages 445–449, March 1978
How to Cite
SAARNI, H. and HOPSU-HAVU, V.K. (1978), The decrease of hyaluronate synthesis by anti-inflammatory steroids in vitro. British Journal of Dermatology, 98: 445–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.1978.tb06539.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 18 September 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.