Supported in part by Grant AM19O79 and AM14941 from the National Institutes of Health and by the Dermatology Foundation of Miami. Dr Penneys is the recipient of the Research Career Development Award, AM 00203, from the National Institutes of Health. Presented in part at the Society for Investigative Dermatology, May 1979.
Petrolatum: interference with the oxidation of arachidonic acid
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 103, Issue 3, pages 257–262, September 1980
How to Cite
PENNEYS, N. S., EAGLSTEIN, W. and ZIBOH, V. (1980), Petrolatum: interference with the oxidation of arachidonic acid. British Journal of Dermatology, 103: 257–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.1980.tb07242.x
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 14 December 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!