National Institute of Health, Bldg. 10, Rm 8D-17, Bethesda, MD 20205
Bleomycin-induced cutaneous toxicity in the rat: analysis of histopathology and ultrastructure compared with progressive systemic sclerosis (scleroderma
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 108, Issue 6, pages 679–686, June 1983
How to Cite
MOUNTZ, J.D., MINOR, M.B.DOWNS., TURNER, R., THOMAS, M.B., RICHARDS, F. and PISKO, E. (1983), Bleomycin-induced cutaneous toxicity in the rat: analysis of histopathology and ultrastructure compared with progressive systemic sclerosis (scleroderma. British Journal of Dermatology, 108: 679–686. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.1983.tb01080.x
Presented in part at the meeting of the Southern section, AFCR, New Orleans, LA, 25 January 1980 and at the ARA National Meeting, Atlanta, GA, 30 May 1980, U.S.A.
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 26 October 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.