Relationship of solar keratosis and history of skin cancer to objective measures of actinic skin damage
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 129–138, February 1984
How to Cite
HOLMAN, C. D. J., ARMSTRONG, B. K., EVANS, P. R., LUMSDEN, G. J., DALLIMORE, K. J., MEEHAN, C. J., BEAGLEY, J. and GIBSON, I. M. (1984), Relationship of solar keratosis and history of skin cancer to objective measures of actinic skin damage. British Journal of Dermatology, 110: 129–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.1984.tb07458.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 24 July 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!