Presented in part at the combined SID/ESDR/JID Meeting, 26–30 April, 1989, Washington, DC, U.S.A.
Increased stratum corneum turnover induced by subclinical irritant dermatitis
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 793–798, June 1990
How to Cite
WILHELM, K.-P., SAUNDERS, J. C. and MAIBACH, H.I. (1990), Increased stratum corneum turnover induced by subclinical irritant dermatitis. British Journal of Dermatology, 122: 793–798. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.1990.tb06268.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 19 December 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.