Malignant melanoma: aetiological importance of individual pigmentation and sun exposure
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 43–51, January 1990
How to Cite
BEITNER, H., NORELL, S.E., RINGBORG, U., WENNERSTEN, G. and MATTSON, B. (1990), Malignant melanoma: aetiological importance of individual pigmentation and sun exposure. British Journal of Dermatology, 122: 43–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.1990.tb08238.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 31 October 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.