Presented in part at the Central Region Society for Investigative Dermatology 11 November 1988; at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology, 5 December 1988; and the Tricontinental Meeting of the Society for Investigative Dermatology, 29 April 1989.
Differential modulation of keratinocyte intercellular adhesion molecule-i expression by gamma interferon and phorbol ester: evidence for involvement of protein kinase C signal transduction
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 333–342, March 1990
How to Cite
GRIFFITHS, C.E.M., ESMANN, J., FISHER, G.J., VOORHEES, J.J. and NICKOLOFF, B.J. (1990), Differential modulation of keratinocyte intercellular adhesion molecule-i expression by gamma interferon and phorbol ester: evidence for involvement of protein kinase C signal transduction. British Journal of Dermatology, 122: 333–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.1990.tb08281.x
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 20 September 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.