Topical vitamin C protects porcine skin from ultraviolet radiation-induced damage
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 127, Issue 3, pages 247–253, September 1992
How to Cite
DARR, D., COMBS, S., DUNSTON, S., MANNING, T. and PINNELL, S. (1992), Topical vitamin C protects porcine skin from ultraviolet radiation-induced damage. British Journal of Dermatology, 127: 247–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.1992.tb00122.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 8 April 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.