Part of this work was presented at the annual meetings of the Society of Investigative Dermatology, Seattle, 1991 and European Society of Dermatological Research, Copenhagen, 1991.
Selective generation of CD8+ T-cell clones from the peripheral blood of patients with cutaneous reactions to beta-lactam antibiotics
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 128, Issue 6, pages 619–626, June 1993
How to Cite
HERTL, M., GEISEL, J., BOECKER, C. and MERK, H.F. (1993), Selective generation of CD8+ T-cell clones from the peripheral blood of patients with cutaneous reactions to beta-lactam antibiotics. British Journal of Dermatology, 128: 619–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.1993.tb00255.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 2 November 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!