Difference in clinical features and HLA antigens between familial and non-familial vitiligo of non-segmental type
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 129, Issue 4, pages 408–410, October 1993
How to Cite
ANDO, I., CHI, H.-I., NAKAGAWA, H. and OTSUKA, F. (1993), Difference in clinical features and HLA antigens between familial and non-familial vitiligo of non-segmental type. British Journal of Dermatology, 129: 408–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.1993.tb03167.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 4 November 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.