This research was undertaken by the New South Wales Cancer Council's Cancer Education Research Project Team (directed by Prof R. Sunson-Fisher). in collaboration with the Hunter Melanoma Unit Study Group (directed by Professor P. Hersey).
Reliability of naevus counts in identifying individuals at high risk of malignant melanoma
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 130, Issue 1, pages 51–56, January 1994
How to Cite
BYLES, J.E., HENNRIKUS, D., SANSON-FISHER, R. and HERSEY, P. (1994), Reliability of naevus counts in identifying individuals at high risk of malignant melanoma. British Journal of Dermatology, 130: 51–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.1994.tb06882.x
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 10 May 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.