Alkaline phosphatase activity and localization during the murine hair cycle
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 131, Issue 3, pages 303–310, September 1994
How to Cite
HANDJISKI, B.K., EICHMÜLLER, S., HOFMANN, U., CZARNETZKI, B.M. and PAUS, R. (1994), Alkaline phosphatase activity and localization during the murine hair cycle. British Journal of Dermatology, 131: 303–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.1994.tb08515.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 31 January 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!