Prevalence of dermatophyte onychomycosis in Spain: a cross-sectional study
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 132, Issue 5, pages 758–761, May 1995
How to Cite
SAIS, G., JUGGLÁG, A. and PEYRÍ, J. (1995), Prevalence of dermatophyte onychomycosis in Spain: a cross-sectional study. British Journal of Dermatology, 132: 758–761. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.1995.tb00722.x
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 21 July 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!