Severe halogen acne due to a trifluoromethylpyrazole derivative and its resistance to isotretinoin
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2006
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 132, Issue 1, pages 144–148, January 1995
How to Cite
SCERRI, L., ZAKI, I. and MILLARD, L.G. (1995), Severe halogen acne due to a trifluoromethylpyrazole derivative and its resistance to isotretinoin. British Journal of Dermatology, 132: 144–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.1995.tb08641.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 13 April 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.