Cigarette smoking in men may be a risk factor for increased severity of psoriasis of the extremities
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 135, Issue 5, pages 859–860, November 1996
How to Cite
Gupta, M.A., Gupta, A.K. and Watteel, G.N. (1996), Cigarette smoking in men may be a risk factor for increased severity of psoriasis of the extremities. British Journal of Dermatology, 135: 859–860. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.1996.tb03909.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!