The influence of the vehicle on the synthesis of porphyrins after topical application of 5-aminolaevulinic acid. Implications in cutaneous photodynamic sensitization
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2003
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 143, Issue 3, pages 564–572, September 2000
How to Cite
Casas, A., Fukuda, H., Di Venosa, G. and Del C.batlle, A.M. (2000), The influence of the vehicle on the synthesis of porphyrins after topical application of 5-aminolaevulinic acid. Implications in cutaneous photodynamic sensitization. British Journal of Dermatology, 143: 564–572. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2000.03711.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2003
- Accepted for publication 19 April 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!