Methylisothiazolinones elicit increased production of both T helper (Th)1- and Th2-like cytokines by peripheral blood mononuclear cells from contact allergic individuals
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2003
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 149, Issue 6, pages 1172–1182, December 2003
How to Cite
Masjedi, K., Ahlborg, N., Gruvberger, B., Bruze, M. and Karlberg, A.-T. (2003), Methylisothiazolinones elicit increased production of both T helper (Th)1- and Th2-like cytokines by peripheral blood mononuclear cells from contact allergic individuals. British Journal of Dermatology, 149: 1172–1182. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2003.05750.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2003
- Accepted for publication 26 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.