Clinical effectiveness of a silk fabric in the treatment of atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2004
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 150, Issue 1, pages 127–131, January 2004
How to Cite
Ricci, G., Patrizi, A., Bendandi, B., Menna, G., Varotti, E. and Masi, M. (2004), Clinical effectiveness of a silk fabric in the treatment of atopic dermatitis. British Journal of Dermatology, 150: 127–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2004.05705.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2004
- Accepted for publication 22 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!