Conflicts of interest: Dr Messenger is a dermatologist and has been a consultant for Pharmacia and other pharmaceutical companies with an interest in the field of hair growth. Dr Rundegren is an employee of Pharmacia.
Minoxidil: mechanisms of action on hair growth
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2004
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 150, Issue 2, pages 186–194, February 2004
How to Cite
Messenger, A.G. and Rundegren, J. (2004), Minoxidil: mechanisms of action on hair growth. British Journal of Dermatology, 150: 186–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2004.05785.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2004
- Accepted for publication 13 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.