Currently at Plastic Surgery Department, Salisbury District Hospital, Salisbury, U.K.
Increased risk of skin cancer associated with the presence of epidermodysplasia verruciformis human papillomavirus types in normal skin
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2004
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 150, Issue 5, pages 949–957, May 2004
How to Cite
Harwood, C.A., Surentheran, T., Sasieni, P., Proby, C.M., Bordea, C., Leigh, I.M., Wojnarowska, F., Breuer, J. and Mcgregor, J.M. (2004), Increased risk of skin cancer associated with the presence of epidermodysplasia verruciformis human papillomavirus types in normal skin. British Journal of Dermatology, 150: 949–957. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2004.05847.x
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2004
- Accepted 14 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.