Epstein–Barr virus-associated lymphoproliferative lesions presenting as a hydroa vacciniforme-like eruption: an analysis of six cases
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2004
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 151, Issue 2, pages 372–380, August 2004
How to Cite
Cho, K.-H., Lee, S.-H., Kim, C.-W., Jeon, Y.-K., Kwon, I.-H., Cho, Y.-J., Lee, S.-K., Suh, D.-H., Chung, J.-H., Yoon, T.-Y. and Lee, S.-J. (2004), Epstein–Barr virus-associated lymphoproliferative lesions presenting as a hydroa vacciniforme-like eruption: an analysis of six cases. British Journal of Dermatology, 151: 372–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2004.06038.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2004
- Accepted for publication 11 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.