L.B. and A.O. have contributed to equally this work.
Topical treatment of basal cell carcinoma with tazarotene: a clinicopathological study on a large series of cases
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2004
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 151, Issue 1, pages 148–156, July 2004
How to Cite
Bianchi, L., Orlandi, A., Campione, E., Angeloni, C., Costanzo, A., Spagnoli, L.G. and Chimenti, S. (2004), Topical treatment of basal cell carcinoma with tazarotene: a clinicopathological study on a large series of cases. British Journal of Dermatology, 151: 148–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2004.06044.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2004
- Accepted for publication 25 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.