A randomized controlled clinical trial of topical photodynamic therapy with methyl aminolaevulinate in the treatment of actinic keratoses in transplant recipients
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2004
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 151, Issue 1, pages 196–200, July 2004
How to Cite
Dragieva, G., Prinz, B.M., Hafner, J., Dummer, R., Burg, G., Binswanger, U. and Kempf, W. (2004), A randomized controlled clinical trial of topical photodynamic therapy with methyl aminolaevulinate in the treatment of actinic keratoses in transplant recipients. British Journal of Dermatology, 151: 196–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2004.06054.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2004
- Accepted for publication 18 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.