Self-reported skin morbidity in Oslo. Associations with sociodemographic factors among adults in a cross-sectional study
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2004
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 151, Issue 2, pages 452–457, August 2004
How to Cite
Dalgard, F., Svensson, Å., Holm, J.Ø. and Sundby, J. (2004), Self-reported skin morbidity in Oslo. Associations with sociodemographic factors among adults in a cross-sectional study. British Journal of Dermatology, 151: 452–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2004.06058.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2004
- Accepted for publication 27 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!