Conflict of interest: None declared.
Becker's naevus: a comparative study between erbium: YAG and Q-switched neodymium:YAG; clinical and histopathological findings
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2005
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 152, Issue 2, pages 308–313, February 2005
How to Cite
Trelles, M.A., Allones, I., Moreno-Arias, G.A. and Vélez, M. (2005), Becker's naevus: a comparative study between erbium: YAG and Q-switched neodymium:YAG; clinical and histopathological findings. British Journal of Dermatology, 152: 308–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2004.06259.x
Footnote: This paper was partially presented at the 8th meeting of the Association de Recherche en Esthétique et Plastique, 14 November 2003, Paris, France.
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2005
- Accepted for publication 6 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.