Conflict of interest: None declared.
Is ultrasound lymph node examination superior to clinical examination in melanoma follow-up? A monocentre cohort study of 373 patients
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2005
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 152, Issue 1, pages 66–70, January 2005
How to Cite
Machet, L., Nemeth-Normand, F., Giraudeau, B., Perrinaud, A., Tiguemounine, J., Ayoub, J., Alison, D., Vaillant, L. and Lorette, G. (2005), Is ultrasound lymph node examination superior to clinical examination in melanoma follow-up? A monocentre cohort study of 373 patients. British Journal of Dermatology, 152: 66–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2004.06262.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2005
- Accepted for publication, 6 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.