Conflict of interest: The following authors have no conflicts of interest with respect to this study: R.S., S.M., S.H.A., S.McD., J.R., C.S., K.D.F, M.B-S., T.G and I.P. M.T.S and A.M.E. are both consultants to the sponsors, Hewlett Healthcare Ltd and Thornton & Ross Ltd. Both were previously employed by the originators of sodium cromoglicate, Fisons Pharmaceuticals, M.T.S. as a statistician from 1968 to 1996 and A.M.E. as a pharmaceutical physician from 1974 to 1995.
Efficacy and acceptability of a new topical skin lotion of sodium cromoglicate (Altoderm) in atopic dermatitis in children aged 2–12 years: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 152, Issue 2, pages 334–341, February 2005
How to Cite
Stainer, R., Matthews, S., Arshad, S.H., McDonald, S., Robinson, J., Schapira, C., Foote, K.D., Baird-Snell, M., Gregory, T., Pollock, I., Stevens, M.T. and Edwards, A.M. (2005), Efficacy and acceptability of a new topical skin lotion of sodium cromoglicate (Altoderm) in atopic dermatitis in children aged 2–12 years: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. British Journal of Dermatology, 152: 334–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2004.06303.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
- Accepted for publication 16 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.