These guidelines were commissioned by the British Association of Dermatologists Therapy, Guidelines and Audit Subcommittee. Members of the committee are A.D.Ormerod (Chairman), A.S.Highet, D.Mehta, R.H.Meyrick Thomas, C.H.Smith, J.C.Sterling and A.Anstey. Conflicts of interest: No additional funding was received by the authors of these guidelines to support this work. None of the authors has a conflict of interest to declare.
Guidelines for prescribing azathioprine in dermatology
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2004
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 151, Issue 6, pages 1123–1132, December 2004
How to Cite
ANSTEY, A.V., WAKELIN, S. and REYNOLDS, N.J. (2004), Guidelines for prescribing azathioprine in dermatology. British Journal of Dermatology, 151: 1123–1132. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2004.06323.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2004
- Accepted for publication 14 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.