Conflicts of interest: None declared
Association of melanoma and neurocutaneous melanocytosis with large congenital melanocytic naevi—results from the NYU–LCMN registry
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2005
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 152, Issue 3, pages 512–517, March 2005
How to Cite
Hale, E.K., Stein, J., Ben-Porat, L., Panageas, K.S., Eichenbaum, M.S., Marghoob, A.A., Osman, I., Kopf, A.W. and Polsky, D. (2005), Association of melanoma and neurocutaneous melanocytosis with large congenital melanocytic naevi—results from the NYU–LCMN registry. British Journal of Dermatology, 152: 512–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2005.06316.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2005
- Accepted for publication 22 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.