Conflicts of interest: None declared
Effects of ultraviolet B irradiation, proinflammatory cytokines and raised extracellular calcium concentration on the expression of ATP2A2 and ATP2C1
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 152, Issue 4, pages 697–701, April 2005
How to Cite
Mayuzumi, N., Ikeda, S., Kawada, H., Fan, P.S. and Ogawa, H. (2005), Effects of ultraviolet B irradiation, proinflammatory cytokines and raised extracellular calcium concentration on the expression of ATP2A2 and ATP2C1. British Journal of Dermatology, 152: 697–701. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2005.06383.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
- Accepted for publication 17 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.