Conflicts of interest: W.J.C. and M.R. have a private hair removal practice.
A randomized controlled trial of laser treatment among hirsute women with polycystic ovary syndrome
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 152, Issue 5, pages 986–992, May 2005
How to Cite
Clayton, W.J., Lipton, M., Elford, J., Rustin, M. and Sherr, L. (2005), A randomized controlled trial of laser treatment among hirsute women with polycystic ovary syndrome. British Journal of Dermatology, 152: 986–992. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2005.06426.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
- Accepted for publication 12 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.