Conflicts of interest: None declared.
A comparison between criteria for diagnosing atopic eczema in infants
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2005
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 153, Issue 2, pages 352–358, August 2005
How to Cite
Jøhnke, H., Vach, W., Norberg, L.A., Bindslev-Jensen, C., Høst, A. and Andersen, K.E. (2005), A comparison between criteria for diagnosing atopic eczema in infants. British Journal of Dermatology, 153: 352–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2005.06491.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2005
- Accepted for publication 9 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.