Conflicts of interest: None declared
The double-RNA-specific adenosine deaminase (DSRAD) gene in dyschromatosis symmetrica hereditaria patients: two novel mutations and one previously described
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2005
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 153, Issue 2, pages 342–345, August 2005
How to Cite
Sun, X.-K., Xu, A.-E., Chen, J.-F. and Tang, X. (2005), The double-RNA-specific adenosine deaminase (DSRAD) gene in dyschromatosis symmetrica hereditaria patients: two novel mutations and one previously described. British Journal of Dermatology, 153: 342–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2005.06572.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2005
- Accepted for publication 27 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.