Conflicts of interest: The authors received study grants from Fujisawa GmbH, Munich, Germany, to perform the study. There were no conflicts of interest.
A multicentre, randomized, double-blind, controlled study of long-term treatment with 0·1% tacrolimus ointment in adults with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2005
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 152, Issue 6, pages 1282–1289, June 2005
How to Cite
Reitamo, S., Ortonne, J.P., Sand, C., Cambazard, F., Bieber, T., Fölster-Holst, R., Vena, G., Bos, J.D., Fabbri, P., Groenhoej Larsen, C. and the European Tacrolimus Ointment Study Group (2005), A multicentre, randomized, double-blind, controlled study of long-term treatment with 0·1% tacrolimus ointment in adults with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis. British Journal of Dermatology, 152: 1282–1289. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2005.06592.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2005
- Accepted for publication 18 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.