Conflicts of interest: none declared.
Infliximab in the management of severe pemphigus vulgaris
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2005
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 153, Issue 1, pages 222–223, July 2005
How to Cite
Pardo, J., Mercader, P., Mahiques, L., SÁnchez-Carazo, J.L., Oliver, V. and Fortea, J.M. (2005), Infliximab in the management of severe pemphigus vulgaris. British Journal of Dermatology, 153: 222–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2005.06672.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.