Conflicts of interest: K.W. has received research grants from Novartis but holds no personal or financial interest in the company; S.R. has participated in clinical studies for Novartis Pharma and Fujisawa GmbH; R.C., I.M., S.E-A. and C.P. are employees of Novartis.
Efficacy and tolerability of three different doses of oral pimecrolimus in the treatment of moderate to severe atopic dermatitis: a randomized controlled trial
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2005
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 152, Issue 6, pages 1296–1303, June 2005
How to Cite
Wolff, K., Fleming, C., Hanifin, J., Papp, K., Reitamo, S., Rustin, M., Shear, N., Silny, W., Korman, N., Marks, I., Cherill, R., Emady-Azar, S., Paul, C. and the Multicentre Investigator Group (2005), Efficacy and tolerability of three different doses of oral pimecrolimus in the treatment of moderate to severe atopic dermatitis: a randomized controlled trial. British Journal of Dermatology, 152: 1296–1303. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2005.06674.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication 7 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.