Conflicts of interest: none declared.
A case of multiple aneurysmal fibrous histiocytomas
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 153, Issue 3, pages 664–665, September 2005
How to Cite
Ichikawa, N., Kobayashi, M., Kimoto, M., Tanikawa, A. and Tanaka, M. (2005), A case of multiple aneurysmal fibrous histiocytomas. British Journal of Dermatology, 153: 664–665. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2005.06773.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.