Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Ultraviolet exposure patterns of Irish and Danish gardeners during work and leisure
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2005
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 153, Issue 4, pages 795–801, October 2005
How to Cite
Thieden, E., Collins, S.M., Philipsen, P.A., Murphy, G.M. and Wulf, H.C. (2005), Ultraviolet exposure patterns of Irish and Danish gardeners during work and leisure. British Journal of Dermatology, 153: 795–801. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2005.06797.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2005
- Accepted for publication 25 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!