Conflicts of interest: none declared.
A case of Bazex–Dupré–Christol syndrome associated with multiple genital trichoepitheliomas
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 153, Issue 3, pages 682–684, September 2005
How to Cite
Yung, A. and Newton-Bishop, J.A. (2005), A case of Bazex–Dupré–Christol syndrome associated with multiple genital trichoepitheliomas. British Journal of Dermatology, 153: 682–684. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2005.06819.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!