Conflicts of interest: Professor A.Y. Finlay has consultancy agreements with Wyeth, Strakan, Novartis, Pierre Fabre, Serono and 3M.
Oral retinoid therapy for disorders of keratinization: single-centre retrospective 25 years' experience on 23 patients
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 154, Issue 2, pages 267–276, February 2006
How to Cite
Katugampola, R.P. and Finlay, A.Y. (2006), Oral retinoid therapy for disorders of keratinization: single-centre retrospective 25 years' experience on 23 patients. British Journal of Dermatology, 154: 267–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2005.06906.x
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
- Accepted for publication 14 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.