Conflicts of interest: None declared. A complete list of the IMPROVE investigators who contributed to this study appears in the Acknowledgements.
Age, gender, quality of life and psychological distress in patients hospitalized with psoriasis
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2005
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 154, Issue 2, pages 325–331, February 2006
How to Cite
Sampogna, F., Chren, M.M., Melchi, C.F., Pasquini, P., Tabolli, S., Abeni, D. and The Italian Multipurpose Psoriasis Research on Vital Experiences (Improve) Study Group (2006), Age, gender, quality of life and psychological distress in patients hospitalized with psoriasis. British Journal of Dermatology, 154: 325–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2005.06909.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2005
- Accepted for publication 26 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!